eastcoast: New to Boston (f/29)

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:16:19 -0500

Hi, my name is Stefanie..

I just relocated to Boston for a new job a few days ago from Dallas, TX. I
moved to Dallas about 5 years ago from the Stein am Rhein area, having gone to
school in Zurich (Psychiatrische Krankenpflege). I am looking for some
swiss-german people my age (25-35? - I'm 29) that have maybe lived here for a
while and are interested in helping me get to know the city better. I really
don't know anybody here so any help/contacts would be appreciated.. email me
any time to tell me about yourself and I'll tell you more about myself too :)

Tschuessli,
Steffi