eastcoast: Looking for an appartment in Boston

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon Jul 19 11:40:27 2004

Hello!

My name is Yannis Perentes. I am a medical doctor from Lausanne and will be
comming to the USA in Boston for a fellowship at the MGH. I am currently
looking for an appartment. I unfortunatly do not have the possibility to come
to Boston before the end of August because of the visa delivery procedure. Is
anyone of you living in Boston and looking for a roomate? Does anyone have any
tips to find an appartment in Boston when outside the country?

I have already sent many e mails using craigs list but it doesn't seem to work
soo well.

I was also wondering if any of you knew a place close to the center of Boston
where it is possible to stay at reasonnable rates (less than hotels).

Thank you very much for any possible answer!
Yours
Yannis