eastcoast: Moving sale

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:15:18 -0500

MOVING SALE

Hello, we will leave Boston at the end of February 2004.
We have a lot of stuff (including a car) to sell at very good prices

DODGE CARAVAN 2000, 2.4 L, automatic, color red flame, 7 seats including 5
which can be removed, only 28,000 miles, only one owner, well maintained,
excellent condition: 6,700$

Charming three bedrooms with backyard in Brookline. Current rate 1,600 $ per
month, including parking space for 2 cars, available on March 1st

Indoor and outdoor furniture, mattresses, kitchen utensils, garden
implement, etc, etc.

Renaud and Christine Du Pasquier
Tel: 617 667-0424 (work) or 617 731-3675 (home)