eastcoast: Elections to the Federal Council 10 Dec - live in Manhattan

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:46:08 -0600

Dear East-Coast Swiss-listers

On Wed morning, the Swiss Parliament is expected to elect several new Federal
Councillors.

For the people who are interested beyond a certain point in what is going on in
CH, Chris Schweizer (sic!) my roommate and myself will host an election party
at our apartment in Manhattan. We will have a beamer for the live stream of
SFDRS, and several PCs for coverage from several Radio stations as well.

We are already a few people, but if you would like to join us, please let us
know at kubli.ralf_at_sika-corp.com.

The party starts at 0230 (am, obviously). Our apartment is located on the
Upper West Side, right next to the Subway stop at 96th St and B'way.

Best regards

Ralf