eastcoast: NYC apartment during christmas/new year for Cat sitting

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:49:05 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to go home for christmas-new year (dec21-jan3).
I have three cats and I don't want to leave them alone during that time.
I offer free housing for someone who is a real cat lover and would be willing to take
care of them.
This person need to feel confortable adminstration medication.

I managed to find a nice swiss person last time and I'm hoping to renew this good
experience.

So, if you know of anyone coming to New York for the hollidays in need of a home, let
me know ASAP.

Thanks

Patricia
646.824.2242