eastcoast: Invitation to SHARE Happy Hour - November 7, 6 to 8PM

From: Pascal Marmier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:37:08 -0500

Dear SHARE Friends,

We would like to invite you to meet with young Swiss and their friends at
the first

SHARE Happy Hour
on Thursday November 7 from 6 - 8PM
at SHARE Boston, 420 Broadway, Cambridge
http://www.shareboston.org/info/directions.shtml

This should be a very informal gathering and opportunity to share ideas and
discover what other fellow researchers and young professionals are doing in
the area. If you have not been at SHARE-Boston yet, we hope that you can
stop by and learn more about the activities of this unconventional Consulate
while making new contacts with local members of our community. We at SHARE
are also looking forward to discussing with you recent developments in the
Swiss Science & Technology field as well as
hearing more from your experience here.

If desired, we would like this to become a tradition.

Please RSVP to Pascal Marmier at pascal_at_creativeswitzerland.com by November
5, 2002.

NOTE: Please feel free to extend this invitation to other Swiss in the area
who might not know us yet or are not on the current mailing list.

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

-- Pascal for the SHARE Team (Christoph, Marianne, Paul and Sandro)

_____________________________________

Pascal Marmier
SHARE - Swiss House Boston
Consulate of Switzerland
Advisor, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
420 Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02138
Direct: (617) 876-3076 ext. 13
Fax: (617) 876-3079
Cell: (617) 331-3989
EMail: pascal_at_creativeswitzerland.com

Web: www.CreativeSwitzerland.com and
www.sni-rsi.ch