eastcoast: Looking for a roommate

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:22:56 GMT

Hi,
I'm looking for a flatmate starting first of September to share an apartment
in 106 Oxford St in Cambridge. I'm a French-Swiss postdoc in physics at Harvard
and our flatmate will be a German grad student at the law school. The apartment
is in a quiet street between Harvard and Porter Square in a friendly
neighborhood. Spacious room, wood floors, huge living, kitchen where we can
eat, a small backyard. Laundry is building next door together with friendly
Oxford Spa for delicious croissant in the morning. Rent is $610 per person,
heat included. Please email me at cuenat_at_fas.harvard.edu or call 617 495-4469
(office hours)