eastcoast: 2-bedroom with garden in Cambridge

From: Marianne Schmid Mast <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:05:28 +0000

Hi,
We are moving back to Switzerland and our appartment becomes available
October 1st in Cambridge, near Porter Square (near shops and T), one
T-Station from Harvard Square, amazing garden (the owners take care of it
but you can use it), quiet and save location, spacious 2-bedroom (3 rooms),
eat-in kitchen, washer and dryer in basement, parking directly in front of
the appartment on street (no charge), 1st floor with direct access to
garden, not very modern though, old house, very nice landlord lives on 2nd
floor. Pet friendly. We lived at the place with our almost 2-year old son
for one year and really enjoyed it. Price is around 1750 or 1800 Dollars.
Please contact our landlord directly: 617-212-4064.
Marianne

Dr. Marianne Schmid Mast
Northeastern University, Department of Psychology
125 Nightingale Hall, Boston, MA 02115
phone: 617-373-3799
fax: 617-373-8714
e-mail: mmast_at_research.neu.edu