Re: eastcoast: New to the Group

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:33:59 -0400

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the East Coast (list)! The idea of this email list is to allow Swiss
people and their friends living on the east coast to share advice, comments and
tips about living on the east coast.

Typical postings include apartments available, stuff to sell, announcements of
events of interest to the Swiss community, etc... but you can definitely be
more creative!

I often post announcements of upcoming events at Swiss House, Swiss Science &
Technology consulate in Boston (www.creativeswitzerland.com). As the other
readers have probably noticed, we have been very quiet these last few months...
but we are planning several events for the coming months starting with a
seminar on EU/US laws of Ecommerce next week (I will post tomorrow morning).

In late September, we will also have a "welcome to Boston" event for those of
you that are arriving in Boston these days. I will keep you posted. If you have
an interest to stop by and discuss innovation, entrepreneurship or science,
please feel free to contact me as well.

Cheers,

-- Pascal Marmier

Pascal Marmier
SHARE - Swiss House Boston
Consulate of Switzerland
Advisor, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
420 Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02138
Direct: (617) 876-3076 ext. 13
Fax: (617) 876-3079
Cell: (617) 331-3989
EMail: pascal_at_creativeswitzerland.com
Web: www.CreativeSwitzerland.com and
www.sni-rsi.ch