eastcoast: car for sale

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 02:53:44 GMT

I am moving back to Switzerland that's why I am selling my car:

HONDA Civic LX Sedan 4D 1996
4-Cycl. 1,6 liter, automatic, front wheel drive
Color: black
Mileage: 51'000
Equipment: Air conditioning, power steering, power windows, power door lock,
tilt wheel, cruise control, AM/FM stereo, cassette, dual front air bags

Specials: LoJack Alarm System (gives great reduction in insurance), new battery, new brakes

Excellent condition
Price: $6200 (Kelly Blue Book Value $7400)

telephone: 617-864 4208 or
e-mail: bkern1_at_partners.org