Re: eastcoast: mobile phone provider in nyc

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:13:36 EST

Voicestream works great on the East coast. Some dropped calls from time to
time in NYC, but in Boston I never have a problem. Their plan is the best on
the market since you have no roaming/long distance fees. They might no be
very flexible for changing plans however. Call customer service rather than
relying on salespeople's statements. Happy calling!

-- Pascal Marmier