eastcoast: October Swiss House Career Desk Networking event

From: Barbara Rodel <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:04:33 -0500

Dear Swiss House Career Desk friends,

I am pleased to invite you to our October Career Desk networking event on
Thursday, October 25th, 2001 at 5:30pm.

The speaker: Bennett R. Savitz, Savitz Law Offices, P.C. in Boston,
www.ImmigrationOptions.com
Mr. Savitz will cover the hottest immigration topics affecting both
companies that hire and employ foreign nationals in the U.S., as well as
issues faced by foreign nationals who wish to work in the U.S. either
temporarily or permanently. Specific topics covered will include students
(F-1), exchange visitors (J-1) temporary professional workers (H-1B), and
Green Cards.

The Firm: Savitz Law Offices, P.C. provides legal services in all areas of
Immigration Law for corporate clients and individuals. We routinely assist
our clients in obtaining nonimmigrant visas to the United States in all
categories such as temporary visas and permanent resident status for foreign
nationals. Additionally, we help clients to become U.S. citizens, and to
solve specific problems with the Immigration Service or other government
agencies. We are particularly adept at helping biotech and high technology
companies ease the process of bringing foreign talent into the workforce. We
have developed a worldwide network of contacts and other resources in order
to assist our clients on any matter, from the routine to the extraordinary;
as such we tailor our representation to meet the unique needs of each
client.

Please note that in order to attend this event you need to RSVP at
barbara_at_creativeswitzerland.com.

Barbara Rodel, Career Desk
SHARE Swiss House
for Advanced Research and Education
420 Broadway Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 876 3028
Fax: (617) 876 3079
Email: barbara_at_creativeswitzerland.com