eastcoast: First Tuesday from Swiss House : Schedule

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:51:26 EST

Hi again ;-),

Regarding the previous email about the entrepreneurial event we will be
holding at Swiss House, I forgot to give you the correct time of the event:

March 27, 11AM to 12.30 PM (Boston Time)

The invitation mentioned 17h00 which is the Swiss time. Thanks, Pascal

Pascal Marmier
SEND
Swiss Entrepreneurs Network Development
1477 Beacon St., Apt. 28