Re: eastcoast: 2 bedrooms near Cambridge

From: Frederic Dufaux <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:18:59 -0500 (EST)

Olivier,

The housing office has a list of vacant apartments
near the campus and they may be able to help you
in your search:
     http://web.mit.edu/hfs/www/housing/info.html

You can also take a look at:
    http://web.mit.edu/rlslp/
and http://web.mit.edu/rlslp/och/
It has links to a lot of information about the Boston areas,
rents, realtors, etc...

Hope this helps, good luck,

--Frederic

Frederic Dufaux
Compaq Computer Corporation	email: Frederic.Dufaux_at_compaq.com
Cambridge Research Lab		phone: (617) 551-7634
One Cambridge Center		fax: (617) 551-7650
Cambridge, MA 02142, USA