eastcoast: Eurocircle New York and Boston

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:08:17 -0800 (PST)

As we have received so many questions so many questions who we are...visit us at http://www.eurocircle.com to see pictures from some of our evenst.

In New York we'll have our second Anniversary in January - keep an eye at the site. If you'd like to be added to our mailing list please send an e-mail to ckoblmil_at_yahoo.com (he is Austrian). prior to Jnauary we probably will have a couple of other evenst. Any ideas and suggestions are always appreciated!!

EuroCircle™ is a casual network for European professionals. It has no political, religious or racial agenda. The purpose of this diverse group is to facilitate both personal and professional interaction for its “members.” EuroCircle™ also provides an international forum for these professionals through private events and programs, focusing on European cultural, business and entertainment topics. Realizing that the community service develops better citizens, EuroCircle™ encourages its members to play an active role in their respective local communities. Also, in every location where it has a chapter (New York, Boston, Chicago, Paris, Italy, Amsterdam - getting started in San Francisco Bay area, London..), EuroCircle™ endeavors to promote that location’s potential as a hub for international culture, commerce and tourism. All the EuroCircle™ activities are run by enthusiastic volunteers.