eastcoast: TSR Show on "Swiss Entrepreneurs"

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:56:12 EDT

Dear East Coast Friends,

I am helping Bernard Rappaz (Television Suisse Romande) to prepare a short
report on young Swiss connected to high-tech scene of the Boston area. I was
wondering if anyone out there is or would know entrepreneurial-minded Swiss
that would be interested in participating to the show.

The shooting will take place some time during the week of October 16. Please
let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Pascal Marmier
Swiss House / SEND