Alumni: Summer BBQ 2005 near Neuchatel for Swiss-Listers in Switzerland: tomorrow!

From: Nicolas Cuendet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:44:50 +0200

This is just a reminder for those who forgot!
And to inform you that weather seems to be OK for tomorrow in
Neuchâtel-Switzerland so at this point the BBQ will take place.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Please confirm today if you are
coming.

Nicolas Cuendet
Bay Area alumni 1993-2000

Cell: 076 540 06 17
Day phone #: 032 755 58 55

cuendet_at_stanfordalumni.org
This information is posted on the swiss-list website
http://www.swiss-list.com/social/