Alumni: importing a Honda into Switzerland

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:11:33 -0500

I saw from an earlier posting of 2002 that it is not recommended that we bring
our 2002 Honda Civic when we relocate to Lugano this summer. Is it still the
case that the modifications that need to be made to the car for Swiss purposes
are cost prohibitive and there is a shortage/ difficulty in obtaining parts?

We would love to bring our car if possible.
Thanks for your help-
Jan