Alumni: BBQ Sunday August 8 near Lausanne

From: Laurent Miéville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:23:16 +0200

Dear friends,

It is time to meet again for our summer BBQ !

Please make a note on your calendar: the set date is Sunday, August 8th

Location shall be Signal de Bougy ( http://www.signaldebougy.ch ) one
of the best view overlooking Leman lake (near Lausanne).

A few swiss-lister's visiting Switzerland (among them Hans-J|rg &
family) will join us to spend a relax afternoon.

We will also have probably with us a journalist (Grigoire Baillod, ex
Bilan now PME magazine), who is interested to learn about the return of
swiss expatriates.

The alumni web site (http://www.swiss-list.com/alumni) will be updated
shortly with the necessary information.

Looking forward to meet you on August 8th,

Laurent