Alumni: Invitation for a BBQ on August 31

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 02:18:58 -0500

Dear Swiss-List alumni,

Since the summer is looking almost as dry as Californian summer, we would like
trying organizing a late summer BBQ on Sunday August 31. The BBQ would take
place in our yard and we would be very glad to see ya all like good ol'times.
We live just beside Estavayer-le-Lac. Estavayer is on the A1 freeway. On the
freeway, it is about 45 min. away from Lausanne and 35 min. away from Bern. We
propose to start about midday. We will provide BBQ, tables, etc.

However, since we are not in California, let's just add a grain of salt: we
will organize the BBQ only if the weather is reasonably fair. We will post a
message on Saturday morning (August 30) on the alumni list giving the go/no go.

Please let us (lvuilleumier_at_bluewin.ch) know until next weekend (23-24) if you
are interested in coming, and tell us how many you will be, so that we have a
rough head count.

Hope to see you soon,

Iota and Laurent Vuilleumier