alumni: Moving Stuff to Switzerland

From: Abraham Bernstein <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:32:27 -0400

Hi

Does anybody have any experience with movers from the NYC area to Switzerland?
Any particular recommendations?

Also, I have already talked to the movers mentioned in both the Swiss Revue and
on the Swiss-list web-site and was wondering if anybody has specific
information about either of the following movers:

- Greabel International (the US partner of Schneider SA)
- Overseas Broker
- Inter Conti Trans

Thanks a lot

Avi

| Abraham Bernstein, PhD |
| Assistant Professor, |
| Department of Information Systems |
| Leonard N. Stern School of Business Tel: (212) 998 0803 |
| New York University Fax: (212) 995 4228 |
| 44 West 4th Street, Rm 9-76 eMail: bernstein_at_stern.nyu.edu |
| New York, NY 10012-1126, USA lifelong eMail: avi_at_acm.org |