alumni: RE: swiss-list: "sailing permit" before leaving the US?

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:13:36 +0100

Hello Henri,

I came back three years ago and I noticed the existence of this sailing
permit. I decided to wrote a letter when I filed my last tax return stating
that I was now in CH. I didn't have any problem since, apart from the fact I
kept one bank account with interest in the US for which I still receive some
mailing from IRS.

I copy this message to alumni_at_swiss-list.com where you may get more feedback
on this point.

Cheers

Laurent