startup: Job in a Wireless Company in Switzerland

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:51:56 GMT

Dear Swiss-List,

My employer just announced to get out of the wireless business :
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/business/5230513.htm
If no buyer will be found for the wireless group until May (end Q1)
it is highly probable that the whole group will get laid off.

This might be the time for me to move back to Switzerland after
4 very interesting years in the USA.
I am an EE with more than 10 years experience as Wireless System
Architect, RF System Engineer and RF Circuit Designer.
I am currently in the ADVANCED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY GROUP and work
on MIMO Systems for WLAN.

I am looking for a job in a company/start-up/institute located
in Switzerland who is in the development or research of any kind
of wireless systems. I appreciate any contact.
All the communication companies I know from the past (ASCOM
Solothurn, MOTOROLA Haegendorf, PHILIPS Solothurn, RADIOCOM,...)
are unfortunately not in this business any more.

I would be specially interested to work for a Wireless Start-up
in Switzerland, if such a thing exist.

Thank you very much for your help
Stefan Haenggi
Silicon Valley, CA, USA