Re: startup: Lanze für Unternehmer

From: Christian Simm, San Francisco <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:51:47 -0700

The group behind the study mentionned below ended his trip in the Silicon Valley. Many of the
Swiss AND Americans they met during their visit expressed a great interest in having access
to the results of the study. I met two of the main drivers of the group in September and
insisted again on this point. I think the message was understood and that the results will be
made available. Between Pascal Marmier and us here in San Francisco we will make sure you'll
be informed where, how and when ...
Have a nice day !
Christian

> Interesting article in "The Tagesanzeiger" comparing the US and CH with respect
> to startups. Unfortunately in German only.
>
> http://www.tages-anzeiger.ch/ta/taZeitungRubrikArtikel?ArtId=128238&ausgabe=1721&archive=t

Christian Simm, PhD
Swiss Science & Technology Office for Western USA and Western Canada

c/o Consulate General of Switzerland
456 Montgomery Street, Suite 1500
San Francisco, CA 94104 (USA)
phone : (415) 788-2272, extension 107 (direct) or 0 (operator)
fax : (415) 788-1402
e-mail : christian.simm_at_sciencelink.org
website : http://www.sciencelink.org