Re: startup: State of the Venture Capital in Switzerland

From: Nicole Hillbrecht <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:26:52 +0200

Come on, this was only one offer I knew of - there are certainly more than this
one. Moreover these are also not the extremely high costs Daniel Leu (did I get
the name right) and some others were talking about.

Something changed in Switzerland, all right. But maybe it was more the
telecommunication costs than the enterpreneur spirit and the mentality.

Nicole

Vladimir Bossicard wrote:

> > Also flatrates with ISPs are already available (e.g. freesurf for CHF
> > 30.00/month).
>
> >From the freesurf website (http://go.sunrise.ch/en/fre/surfmax.asp): "What this means is that you can be online weekdays from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm and weekends as well as public holidays from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. Outside of these times, the low pay as you surf-rates of e.g. CHF 0.60 per hour from 11:00 pm apply."
>
> it's not what I call a "flat rate"
>
> -Vladimir