[San-diego] pharma-job in San Diego area

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:55:15 -0600

Hello!
I'm a Swiss pharmacist with a PhD in Neuroscience. I've recently moved to SD
with my husband who's a postdoc at TSRI. I'm looking for a job in a pharma or
biotech company. I have a J2 visa and an I-765 work authorization, therefore
I'm legally allowed to work in the US. If you know of any entry-level openings
in the fields of clinical research or medical affairs (or any other field where
somebody with my background might be useful)please let me know!

Best regards,
Danielle Krebs