swiss-list: mailing lists broken

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:20:16 -0600

Dear Swiss-list subscribers,

We seem to have some major problems with our mailing list. I believe I know the
problem but unfortunately cannot fix it (bad interaction between new versions of
sendmail relay and majordomo). However, I was already planning on moving the
swiss-list list website and mailing lists to another server. During the move I
will also switch from using majordomo to mailman as the mailing list manager,
which will hopefully solve the above problem.

Because I now have to rush the move the mailing list and/or website may not
work properly for a few days. However, none of your emails to the list should
be lost, although they may be delayed for a few days.

As soon as everything is in place I will send out another email to the list.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Claudio Fleiner

Claudio Fleiner claudio_at_fleiner.com