health issues

From: baur <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:14:40 +0100 (MET)

Hello

Our family will be moving to San Diego next year and
I have some questions:

First, does anybody know if the health insurance
provided by UCSD is fine? Or is it better to keep
the Swiss Health Insurance (for the two years we
will be staying)?

Second, since our kids will be going to day-care.
Does anybody know which vaccinations are required
by schools/day-care centers? I'd rather have the
kids vaccinated in Zurich then having to do that
in our first weeks in San Diego.

Ciao

Karin