Housing

From: Daridon Antoine <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:05:02 +0100

HI!

I will be moving for Neuchatel with my family in mid-march, beginning of
April, and therefor we are lookoing for a house or an apartment. We are
looking for a 4 bedroom (or 3 bed room with closed dining room), we would
like 3 bedrooms and an extra guest room, it does not need to be a bedroom on
its own but we don't want to be camping too much when we have visitors.
My company is located near the intersection of the highway 5 and genesee
avenue, therefor we seek for something in Mira mesa, University city,
carlsbad, rancho Bernardo, I fear that Escondido is a bit far away. We are
ready to pay up to 1500 $ per month.

I you know an agency that I can contact, or if you know of a place that
would be available please let me know, our children are not in age to go to
school (2years old and due in Feb) therefor the school district is not of
higher importance for us.

Advices on comuting times would be great,

Have a nice day,

Antoine.

antoine.daridon_at_imt.unine.ch