[Swiss-list] Presentation at Preschool - any good ideas?

From: Dorothea Beringer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:35:10 -0700

At my daughters preschool parents can come in and present something to
the kids, e.g. their professions, a hobby or the country they come from.
I was thinking about presenting something about Switzerland, but I'm
lacking good ideas. The kids are 4 and 5 years old, and typical
presentations last about 10 to 20 minutes. Has anybody of you done
anything like that or has any good ideas?

Dorothea