[Swiss-list] US -> CH relocation, need tax / financial advisor

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:23:14 -0500

Dear Swiss-List Readers,

After many years in the US (currently we live in Sand Diego) we will soon be returning home to Switzerland. Before embarking on the big move, we would like to consult a tax/financial advisor familiar with both Swiss and US regulations. We'd be grateful for any contacts/experiences you may have.

Thanks,
Andrea & Robert (suhnfeld_at_yahoo.com)