[Swiss-list] Looking for a traineeship

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:23:28 -0500

Hello everyone,
I just graduated in April 2006 from the EPFL in micro-engineering, specialized
in robotics and I'm now looking for a traineeship in the field of
Micro-Engineering, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering or Medical, to get a work
experience and improve my English. If somebody knows people, companies or any
opportunities in the US or Canada which can help me in my research, don't
hesitate to communicate it to me!

Thank in advance for your answers!

Best Regards

Vincent