[Swiss-list] Multimedia and Web Designer studies

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:48:24 +0100

Hi,

I am new in the Bay and would like to study multimedia and web design. I
found two options :

1. San Francisco State University : you have to choose three modules
with five units each. Once you are finished, you get a certificate.
2. Take classes in a private company and then you are Micromedia
certified.

The University plan seems pretty interesting and it will allow me to meet
new people. However, I am not sure of what kind of certificate I will get
and if it is recognized in Switzerland.

Does anyone have any experience in that field and could give me advice?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mitch

Sound engineer