swiss-list: Columbus, OH Swiss Club

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:47:10 -0600

I am looking for someone who can provide some records of past members of the
local Swiss Club. My grandfather, Julius Emil Kunzie, and his eldest son,
Herbert Kunzi, were very active in this organization, especially during the
years from 1894 thru 1960. I remember well, as a teenager and small child,
attending the annual Swiss Club Picnic and other social events.Grandfather
arrived in US in 1892, established residence in Columbus, OH and purchased
several rural milkroutes with which he was very successful. I am currently
searching my family history and found the birthplace of my grandfather (Erlach,
Switzerland). Thankyou! Jack W. Keller