swiss-list: TV and computer monitor giveaway

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:26:47 -0500

All,

We have one 5-year old 240V Philips TV and two 240V computer monitors (15" and
17") which we do not need anymore. So we are giving them away. Since they are
240V, it's a bit difficult to find any takers in the USA. If you are planning
to return to Switzerland however, this might interest you. They are all in
working condition. (The TV is still wrapped for shipment in a container. We
never bothered to unwrap it and bought a US TV instead...)

First come, first serve. Just drop me a line and we can arrange for you to come
pick them up in Irvine, CA.

Regards, Cornelius