swiss-list: Swiss Moms Club

From: Rosalinda Nava-Meier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:41:50 -0700

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody knew of a Swiss/American Moms Club or just Swiss
Moms Club. My husband is Swiss and I a Mexican/American stay-home mom and I
am looking for a club where our two small children and I can practice and
learn German/Swiss-German by interacting with other moms and children their
age (1yr u. 3yrs.) The area we are looking for is in the Los Angeles County
area. So, if anybody has any ideas please let us know. Or if any of you
that live in our general area and have small children we love to meet you.
Thank you.
Rosalinda
                                  \\|//
                                  (o o)
 Rosalinda Nava-Meier
 28032 Meadowcreek Rd. Phone+Fax: +1 (661) 298-4762
 Canyon Country, CA 91351-1032 e-mail : rosalinda.nava-meier_at_pobox.com
 USA