swiss-list: Appartment to sublet/untermiete/sous-louer

From: Andreas Bill <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:21:34 +0200 (CEST)

Greetings to everyone,

I will leave the country for six months from October/November to Mai/June.
I wish to sublet my appartment in the center of Zurich for this time.
The informations on the appartment can be found in the attachment
(english/french/german). If anyone is interested, please contact me
(abill_at_psi.ch, tel: 01-361-6321 with answering machine). Thank you.

Sincerely,
Andreas Bill

Andreas Bill
Weizenstr. 6