swiss-list: Appartment for rent next to Lausanne

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:27:29 -0500

As I am about to leave to Boston for a 18 months, I would like to rent
my appartment for 18 up to 24 months, starting June 2004.
Located in Savigny, 15 min by car from Lausanne, this duplex has 3
bedrooms, 1 dining room, 1 bathroom, large kitchen, a mezzanine and a
big garden. It is located in a 3 appartment remodeled farm, in the countryside.
Interested? Contact me, either by mail, or phone (work
phone:+41-21-3140567; home: +41-21-7842617; mobile: +4178-6062163)
Olivier