swiss-list: looking for tech jobs and more

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:01:43 -0600

[Our directory http://swiss-list.com/links/Jobs/ contains an extented list of job resources, new suggestions are welcome too,
moderator swiss-list.com]

Hi all,

A slightly different question, but perhaps someone can venture a suggestion.

I am an Indian national looking for a job in Switzerland. I am currently wrapping up my PhD in Electrical Engineering (IC design
mostly) here in the US, and even have some industry experience. Why Switzerland? Personal reasons...(My girlfriend is swiss). So, I
am quite keen on returning to the beautiful country.

However, it seems that there is hardly any openings, even including the academia. I could use some resources or suggestions. I do
have a list of sites that I visit religiously, but perhaps someone has a better suggestion.

Thanks
Vivek