Re: swiss-list: GSM/GPRS/EDGE in CH? data services on prepaid SIM? broadband Internet in CH?

From: luca vassalli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:33:07 -0800 (PST)

Its even more frustraiting at the red light when a bus
comes up next to you and it can go through the red
light while you still need to wait for a all cycle.
Try it, pass in front of the main Migros store in
Centro Lugano at 11:30 pm or 23:30 on a Tuesday night
going downtown/lungolago toward the UBS office.
The good news is that if you turn right on red and you
show them your California drivers licers you may get
away with it. I did it once, I have not tried it
since.
:) have fun.
I bet also that the post office is closed from 11:59
to 13:31 everyday?