swiss-list: Re: sfbay: job help -- 2 new methods of finding work

From: Chris Cavigioli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:51:35 -0800

Hi,
check out these two business networking sites. Networking is just as important
as a resume. These sites can be helpful. I have my opinions about each one,
but I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

http://www.linkedin.com
http://www.ryze.com

If you other readers out there are not yet "linked in", you really should get a
profile up here now. It's still free and now is a good time to get involved.
Feel free to "connect" with me once you are on the site.

-chris in wireless semiconductor int'l product marketing / engineer in Silicon
Valley

P.S. The day I posted my profile on LinkedIn I was contacted by the CEO of a
start-up fabless wireless semiconductor company in Switzerland. If any of you
out there are interested in that, let me know as I met the CEO. I am in the
process of considering opportunities there ... and if I'd want to leave Silicon
Valley ... hmmm.