Re: swiss-list: Green Card Application

From: Edwin White <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:57:18 -0700

bruno..thanks for the referral..because of the complexity of the green card
process, generally we are reluctant to take on new cases especially were we
did not do the H..I would recommend that he try using his current
immigration attorney on the green card if he feels the attorney is
competent..In the alternative, he can set a time to speak with me..I can
give him some information and may refer him to an attorney who is a good fit
for him?

Again, I really appreciate you thinking of our firm..ejw