swiss-list: Phone rates

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 08:52:02 -0700

Hi,

Here are some news for anybody who calls abroad...

MTC has recently gone bankrupt. I guess they are still operating for a
while, but will be gone shortly. I was warned of this by the broker who
handled my account, Paul Schmidt AAA World Calling. I guess this has caused
them a lot of grief, but they have provided an alternative for all MTC
customers, which I found very good.

Rates

     Switzerland: $0.27 / min.
     Germany: $0.22 / min.
     France: $0.25 / min.
     And lots of others...

Features

     * No monthly fees
     * Access via 1-888-818-8259. You can reach it from anywhere you want.
      No need to be at home to make your calls to Switzerland.
     * One phone number will give you direct access, other will ask for a
     PIN number
     * You receive a bill directly

That's it. If you are interested, I have created a little page with all the
information, as well as a scanned signup sheet for your convenience.

Go to: http://www.ca.fourthplanet.com/~piguet/aaa

Laurent

---
Laurent Piguet                                      piguet_at_fourthplanet.com
Fourth Planet                                   http://www.fourthplanet.com
Vice President
220 Main Street, Suite 204                         Voice: ++ 1 650 949 2742
Los Altos, CA 94022                                  Fax: ++ 1 650 949 2760