swiss-list: A new web site

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:58:52 -0800

Dear all,

We have a new domain name for the web site: www.swiss-list.com ! Hopefully
you won't have too much problem anymore to remember it. Laurent Vuilleumier
was also kind enough to put there the map for those of you participating at
tonight's dinner at the restaurant Luzern. Your menu choices have been given
and I'll see you at 8:30pm. We are almost taking over the whole place !

Have a good weekend

Laurent Mieville