sfbay: Do you like to wine, dine and play card games (Jass)?

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:38:07 -0700

Hi,

we are a group of people in the Bay Area that meats about once a month at one
members house (usually on a Friday) to have a great dinner (home cooked) with
wine, and then play some card games (Schieber, Coiffeur, Bieter, Differnzler).
Lately several members have left the area and we are looking to fill the empty
spots.

If you are interested let me know, and come to our next meeting on Friday, May
13th at 8pm (it rarely ends before midnight!).

Greetings, Claudio

P.S.: if you are interested to join us but cannot come this time let
me know anyway and I will send you an invitation the next time.