sfbay: Digital Chocolate is looking for eXtreme Programmers

From: Georges Auberger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:35:07 -0800

My company Digital Chocolate is searching for a talented Java engineer
to complete our server side development team. You will be working with
the cutting edge in mobile technology. Founded by Trip Hawkins, the
founder of EA and a pioneer in computer gaming, Digital Chocolate is
developing cell phone games and applications that take advantage of the
unique networking aspect of the mobile platform.

We are looking for candidates that share our devotion to quality and
our interest in programming. We have a highly collaborative team of
very productive developers who make extensive use of XP (Extreme
Programming) and believe in collective code ownership and unit testing.

We enjoy our work, but we are very serious about writing quality code
that is efficient and easy to maintain. This is an opportunity to
expand your knowledge of programming in a fun and challenging
environment.

Our development environment is J2EE and Linux based and we favor the
use of Open Source technologies.

If you are serious about play time, want to lead the wireless
revolution and join a top notch team, Digital Chocolate is the place
for you.

Please send me your resume in text format. NO ATTACHMENTS WILL BE
OPENED.

Cheers,
Georges