sfbay: new member introduction

From: Marius <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:47:52 +0200

Hello everybody,

I just joined the list, so I wanted to give you a brief description of my person.
My name is Marius, I am 23 years old, and a 4th year student in communication
systems engineering at EPF Lausanne. I came to the bay for a six-months
internship in cryptography at Logitech Inc./Fremont CA, which lasts from
mid-march to mid-september.
I was born in Zurich and lived there until the age of 20, when I moved to
Lausanne to go to college there.

If you are around my age and like to go out for drinks in the palo alto area or
organize anything else, just drop me a line!

Marius