RE: Need a job for my girlfriend

From: Palermo, Chad SPAWAR <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:09:54 -0800

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! The Swiss chamber of commerce and consulate sounds like
an excellent place to look for employers and jobs!!

Unfortunately I don't think the Visa K will work for us. It is true that I'm a
US citizen but she doesn't currently even have a job in Switzerland. She just
graduated from the hotel business school in Lousanne (Switzerland) and this
school was just soooo terribly difficult that she couldn't work during this
time. Also, since she is just starting out I'm not sure she will be ready to
start her own business, nonetheless, this is an option that we will certainly
keep in mind.

It's certainly a challenge dealing with allll the laws and the ideas you have
offered are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again,

Chad