IMAX-Movie Mission to MIR starts on 01/12/2001

From: Peter and Sanae <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:08:17 -0800

Hi everybody and happy new year!

The IMAX movie "Mission to MIR" just started in San Diego (Reuben H. Fleet
Science center). I have seen this documentary on the space station MIR one
year ago in Cleveland. It is definitely worth seeing (and I want to see it
again).

How about watching it together on one of the upcoming weekends ?

Show times are:

            11:00 (Sat and Sun only)
             1:00 (Everyday)
             3:00 (Everyday)
             5:00 (Everyday)
             7:00 (Fri and Sat only)
             9:00 (Fri and Sat only)

Cost: $ 11.00 per person

If there is enough interest, I will make reservations. Please let me know by
Saturday, 01/20/01 and indicate on which weekend(s) you would be available
(tentatively January 27/28 or February 3/4, 3.00 or 5.00 pm).

Regards,
Peter Buerki