RE: swiss-list: Swiss-List Discussions

From: Pierre Demartines <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:33:48 -0800

FWIW, I've been using KLM for about 7 years.

Inexpensive, comfortable, convenient, and dependable.
Usually we leave SFO in the afternoon (around 4 or 5pm),
arrive in Amsterdam the next day around 11am, then reach
GVA around 3pm. On the way back, leave GVA at 7:15am,
get to SFO at 2:30pm the same day. Shiphol (AMS airport)
is very comfortable and clean. My wife & I always love to
take a shower after SFO-AMS while waiting for the connection
to GVA. You rent a shower (for two) which gives you a very
comfortable, clean and private bathroom where you can refresh
after the transat. flight. Then you can get an in-chair massage
at the airport, and get a bite from one of the numerous restaurants.

We used Lufthansa once, and didn't like it as much.

Just an opinion.

~Pierre